19 Dec 2018
TE Connectivity products help create the connected future at AHR Expo 2019
Featuring connector, relay and sensor portfolios that can help empower new HVACR equipment and control designs
DARMSTADT, Germany – Dec. 19, 2018 – TE Connectivity (TE), a world leader in connectivity and sensors, will participate in the AHR Expo Jan. 14-16, 2019, in Atlanta, Georgia, to showcase its range of products for HVACR equipment and controls.
Visitors to the TE booth, #C5353, will be able to see displays of sensors, relays and connectors that play a major role in heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, featuring:
- Potter & Brumfield T9G Series Relay - The T9G relay series is a 30A Power PCB relay for HVAC, appliance and industrial control applications. By having both UL and VDE certifications, TE’s P&B relay T9G series is a versatile relay that can be used globally.
- BUCHANAN Wiremate 2 Piece Poke-in Series Connector - Panel-mount terminal block featuring poke-in contacts and blind mateability, designed for thermostats, smoke detectors and other wall-mounted products. Features multi-directional mounting, two centerline options and custom color configuration.
- AmbiMate MS4 Series Sensor Module - TE's AmbiMate sensor module MS4 series integrates a set of sensors suitable for Building Automation and Connected Home applications onto a PCB assembly. The pre-engineered multi-sensor modules are easily integrated onto a host product.
- TSD305 Digital Thermopile Sensor - TSD Series digital thermopile sensors incorporate an infrared sensor and integrated signal conditioner. These thermopile sensors can directly interface with micro-controllers through an I2C interface.
- M3200 Pressure Sensor - The M3200 pressure transducer, with analog or digital output, is suitable for measurement of liquid or gas pressure, even for difficult media such as contaminated water, steam and mildly corrosive fluids.
- UMNL Reflow Compatible Headers - The reflow capable Universal MATE-N-LOK pin-in-paste header has a thermoplastic housing designed to withstand high temperatures associated with SMT reflow soldering. This allows for easy transition of board assemblies to a full reflow assembly process.
Visit TE at AHR Expo during the show to see how TE creates a productive and connected future, or visit https://www.te.com/usa-en/about-te/events/ahr-expo-2019.html?tab=event to view all TE product offerings or to schedule a meeting with our experts.
Reader enquiriesTE Connectivity
+49 6154 607 1740
Notes for editors
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity Ltd. is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
Potter & Brumfield, BUCHANAN, AmbiMate, MATE-N-LOK, TE, TE Connectivity, the TE Connectivity logo and EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS are trademarks of the TE Connectivity Ltd. family of companies. Other logos, product or company names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.