9 Apr 2018
TE Connectivity at Lightfair International 2018: Smart lighting solutions for indoor, outdoor and horticultural applications
- High-quality lighting products key for the latest “smart city” industry trends
- Visit TE at booth # 2563, South Building
DARMSTADT, Germany – April 9, 2018 – TE Connectivity (TE), a world leader in connectivity and sensors, will highlight its latest innovations, products and integrated solutions at Lightfair International 2018. The event will take place from May 8 − 11 at McCormick Place in Chicago.
Ron Weber, industrial sales manager at TE said: “The rapid adoption of LED streetlights provides a networked lighting platform which enables smart cities. Providing smarter lighting solutions enables a large improvement in energy efficiency, safety and security. During Lightfair 2018, our experts will be on hand to demonstrate how our integrated solutions and functional synergies can help you stay ahead of the smart city trends and get to market quickly.”
The TE Connectivity booth (# 2563) will be divided into 3 application areas:
• Indoor Lighting: Enabling conversion to LED lighting by offering plug-and-play interconnect solutions that answer the need for more intelligent lighting systems
• Street Lighting: Harsh connectivity solutions for smart city street lighting controls, enabling a safer, sustainable and more connected future
• Horticultural Lighting: Helping to develop new horticultural lighting solutions with connectors, relays, filters and power cabling
TE is committed to developing intelligent, efficient, reliable and high-performing products suitable for harsh environments. Visit booth (# 2563) to see TE’s easy-to use connectivity solutions and how we can help you bring your designs to light.
For more information, please visit the TE Connectivity booth or go to our website.
TE, TE Connectivity and the TE connectivity logo are trademarks of the TE Connectivity Ltd. family of companies.
Reader enquiriesTE Connectivity
+49 6154 607 1740
Notes for editors
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity Ltd. is a $13 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.