11 Feb 2020
INEOS Styrolution Exhibits Innovative Styrenic Solutions for the Healthcare Industry at MD&M West 2020 in Anaheim, California
- View top-quality styrenic resins ideally suited for Risk Class I and II medical devices
- Material experts present next generation healthcare solutions
INEOS Styrolution, the global leader in styrenics, exhibits their product expertise in styrenic solutions for the healthcare industry at MD&M West 2020, “the world's largest medical design and manufacturing event”. Showing in booth #1247, February 11-13, 2020 at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California. The company’s experts will discuss innovative styrenic solutions with a special focus on medical device casings and addressing all components for IV sets.
INEOS Styrolution continues to highlight their support for stakeholders in the healthcare sector at MD&M West 2020. The company’s material resin experts, as well as those proficient in specific medical applications and regulations, continue to show their wide-reaching expertise of the medical industry. The company continues to meet the challenges of the ever-changing healthcare industry with the best grade solutions for medical applications.
“We are consistently renewing and improving our portfolio and services. MD&M West is a terrific opportunity to speak with our customers’ in-person, and to show them the further value we are generating for them. Our message goes beyond our product portfolio. We are also engaging in many discussions about our innovative recycling solutions for styrenics and our ambitious work aimed at a circular economy, with the healthcare industry”, says Tom Warren, Vice President Specialties, Americas.
Areas of product focus during this year’s 2020 exhibit include; Styroflex® 4G80 for medical tubing applications, Zylar® 631 for transparent reservoirs and housings, and Lustran® ABS/Novodur® HD resins, ideal for a wide-range of healthcare applications including; inhaler bodies, instrument handles, and auto injector components, just to name a few.
Offering a broad styrenic product portfolio composed of healthcare service packages that deliver well beyond industry benchmarks. The following three packages are available from INEOS Styrolution:
- Full Service HD Package (Risk Class I and II applications): Grades come with a notification of change (NOC) term up to 36 months with a signed, long-term supply contract. Additionally, these grades include, full regulatory compliance (USP Class VI, ISO 10993, EU and US food contact compliance, DMF, letter of authorization), and increased technical support (color and application development, design support, etc.). Grades include, Lustran® ABS and Novodur® HD, Terlux® HD, and Luran® HD.
- Essential HD Package (Risk Class I and II applications): Grades come with,12 months notification of change (NOC) with a signed, long-term supply contract. Food contact statements, USP class VI, ISO 10993 and drug master file (DMF) number. These grades include, NAS®, Lustran® SAN, Zylar®, Clearblend®, Styroflex®, Styrolux® and K-Resin®.
- Standard Food Contact Package (Risk Class I applications only): Grades come with, FDA and EU food contact statements only. These grades include general-purpose polystyrene, high-impact polystyrene, and standard ABS grades.
Reader enquiriesINEOS Styrolution
INEOS Styrolution Group GmbH
Mainzer Landstraße 50
60325 Frankfurt am Main
Notes for editors
About INEOS Styrolution
INEOS Styrolution is the leading global styrenics supplier, with a focus on styrene monomer, polystyrene, ABS Standard and styrenic specialties. With world-class production facilities and more than 85 years of experience, INEOS Styrolution helps its customers succeed by offering the best possible solution, designed to give them a competitive edge in their markets. The company provides styrenic applications for many everyday products across a broad range of industries, including automotive, electronics, household, construction, healthcare, toys/sports/leisure, and packaging. In 2018, sales were at 5.4 billion euros. INEOS Styrolution employs approximately 3,500 people and operates 20 production sites in ten countries.