2 Jan 2020
Visit INEOS Styrolution at Pharmapack in Paris, France
- View top-quality styrenic resins ideally suited for risk class I and II medical devices
- Meet with material experts to optimise your next generation healthcare application
Frankfurt, January 2, 2020 - INEOS Styrolution, the global leader in styrenics, announces to exhibit at the Pharmapack 2020 Show in Paris, France. The event, branded as “Pharma’s dedicated packaging & drug delivery event”, is the perfect platform for INEOS Styrolution to present solutions at the intersection of two if its focus industries, packaging and healthcare. Visitors are invited to booth K78 at the Paris Expo, Porte de Versailles – Hall 7.2.
INEOS Styrolution will exhibit the latest styrenics innovations for the healthcare and packaging markets. Typical examples include inhaler applications, an area, where INEOS Styrolution’s Novodur®HD resins are the materials of choice today. Most recently, innovative styrenics materials were added to the company’s product portfolio that allow the development of complete styrenics based IV sets – including drip chamber, roller clamp, tubing and many other components.
Material resin experts, as well as those proficient in specific medical applications and regulations, will be available in the booth to discuss trends, new material properties, and provide the best styrenic grade solutions for medical applications.
INEOS Styrolution’s ambition goes beyond discussing today’s materials, as Pacôme Mancel, Sales Director Healthcare & Packaging Specialties EMEA explains: “We look forward to the opportunity to share our innovative recycling solutions for styrenics and our ambitious work aimed at a circular economy.”
The following three HD (healthcare/diagnostics) packages are available from INEOS Styrolution:
- Full Service HD Package (risk class I and II applications): Grades come with a notification of change (NOC) term up to 36 months with a signed, long-term supply contract. Additionally, these grades include, full regulatory compliance (USP class VI, ISO 10993, EU and US food contact compliance, DMF, letter of authorization), and increased technical support (color and application development, design support, etc.). Grades include Novodur® HD, Terlux® HD, and Luran® HD.
- Essential HD Package (risk class I and II applications): Grades include, 12 months notification of change (NOC) with a signed, long-term supply contract. Food contact statements, USP class VI, ISO 10993 and drug master file (DMF) number. These grades include, NAS®, Zylar®, Styroflex®, Styrolux® and K-Resin®.
- Standard Food Contact Package (risk class I applications only): Grades include, FDA and EU food contact statements only. These grades include general-purpose polystyrene, high-impact polystyrene, and standard ABS grades.
Reader enquiriesINEOS Styrolution
INEOS Styrolution Group GmbH
Mainzer Landstraße 50
60325 Frankfurt am Main
Notes for editors
About INEOS Styrolution
INEOS Styrolution is the leading global styrenics supplier, with a focus on styrene monomer, polystyrene, ABS Standard and styrenic specialties. With world-class production facilities and more than 85 years of experience, INEOS Styrolution helps its customers succeed by offering the best possible solution, designed to give them a competitive edge in their markets. The company provides styrenic applications for many everyday products across a broad range of industries, including automotive, electronics, household, construction, healthcare, toys/sports/leisure, and packaging. In 2018, sales were at 5.4 billion euros. INEOS Styrolution employs approximately 3,500 people and operates 20 production sites in ten countries.
More information: www.ineos-styrolution.com