11 Sep 2023
Belden to Feature Game-Changing Solutions at SPS 2023
Belden leverages decades-deep OT experience to drive connectivity and data management innovation
Neckartenzlingen, Germany – September 11, 2023 – Belden, a leading global supplier of network infrastructure and digitization solutions, will showcase selections from its game-changing portfolio of technology and services at the 32nd Smart Production Solutions (SPS). The SPS trade fair in Nuremberg, 14 to 16 November, features leading companies that work in smart production and digital automation.
Belden’s presence at SPS will focus on their solutions that combine best-in-class products, expert services and deep expertise. For more than 120 years, Belden has worked with leading innovators from the likes of Thomas Edison and Charles Lindbergh to today’s most innovative companies to improve signal integrity, device function, data access and management, operations and business processes. The industrial automation solutions provider empowers factories and warehouses to modernize, optimize, automate and secure their networks from end-to-end, while reducing total cost of ownership, organizing data for meaningful use, and achieving factory-wide visibility.
“Yes, we have the best cables, switches and routers in the business,” said Dr. Oliver Kleineberg, Belden’s global chief technology officer. “But our strength lies in how we partner with our customers from the start with a thorough needs assessment. We really listen. Then we build or refine a network and data management system that will solve each customer’s most vexing business challenges. Our focus is to help everyone in the industrial space reach and exceed their business goals.”
The Belden booth at SPS provides attendees the opportunity to share their toughest challenges and get real help and advice. The company’s knowledgeable thought leaders can share tailored insights based on attendees’ most pressing concerns.
Through a deep understanding of customers’ challenges and priorities, Belden develops and innovates groundbreaking smart production solutions. Successful case studies featured at SPS will demonstrate:
- Data done better. Belden solutions gather OT data and organize it at the network edge, transmitting it to enterprise IT destinations or the cloud at the right time and in the right format. These purpose-built solutions deliver maximum insights, ensure the security of operational data, and save time, bandwidth and cost.
- Future-readiness. Every solution features maximum flexibility for the upgrades customers will need in the years to come.
- Vendor-agnostic approach. Belden is uniquely flexible. We work with any vendor, technology or protocol. We help customers derive maximum value from their legacy equipment. And we design migration plans that ease the strain of transitions and ensure the least possible downtime.
- Connected workers and machines. To help customers maintain productivity in the face of worldwide labor shortages, we deploy solutions that simplify installation, configuration and maintenance.
- Cybersecurity upgrades. Advanced industrial firewalls offer deep packet inspection and real-time traffic monitoring.
- Industrial-level resilience. The products that make up our solutions go the distance, fit in tight spaces and withstand wide temperature variations. And our robust solutions meet customers’ and regulators’ stringent standards for water, dust, vibration, salt spray, welding spark, chemical and external force resistance.
“In the end, it's not just about what Belden makes,” says Fei Feng, senior director for Belden’s Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) Customer Innovation Center (CIC). “It’s about what we make possible for today’s industrial organizations. Our new regional CICs give us and our customers a unique advantage. These new spaces are collaboration and validation labs where we work with customers to build and test the solutions that will meet their business goals.”
Belden has CICs in Santa Clara, California, and Chicago, Illinois in the U.S.; Stuttgart, Germany; and Shanghai, China; and will soon open a CIC in Bangalore, India.
To learn more about Belden’s industrial automation solutions, join us in Hall 10.0, booth #120/121, or visit us online at belden.com/industrial-automation.
P.O. Box 9
5900 AA VENLO
Notes for editors
Belden Inc. delivers the infrastructure that makes the digital journey simpler, smarter and more secure. We’re moving beyond connectivity from what we make to what we make possible through a performance-driven portfolio, forward-thinking expertise and purpose-built solutions. With a legacy of quality and reliability spanning 120-plus years, we have a strong foundation to continue building the future. We are headquartered in St. Louis and have manufacturing capabilities in North America, Europe, Asia, and Africa. For more information, visit us at www.belden.com; follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and X/Twitter.
Belden and the Belden logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Belden Inc. or its affiliated companies in the United States and other jurisdictions. Belden and other parties may also have trademark rights in other terms used herein.