8 Nov 2022
Belden SPS 2022 Exhibit Showcases Industrial Automation Solutions
Belden solutions facilitate digital transformation and the shift to Industry 4.0
Neckartenzlingen, Germany – November 08, 2022 – Belden, a leading global supplier of network infrastructure solutions, will showcase its Industrial Automation Solutions portfolio at the 31st edition of SPS, the trade fair for smart and digital automation, held in Nuremberg on 8 to 10 November 2022.
At SPS 2022, attendees can:
- Solution Demos: See Belden’s solutions in action with portfolio demonstrations for Belden Horizon™, Hirschmann BOBCAT, Lumberg Automation LioN-X family and Hirschmann OpEdge-8D.
- Interactive Presentation: Uncover valuable insights on how to build future-ready digitization infrastructures that enable collection, visualization and analysis of operational data.
- TechTalks: Access Belden thought leaders who can share insights on Smart Production, attend Ask the Expert sessions and learn how to scale and digitize for the future.
“We recognize the complex operational challenges factories and warehouses face, and we’re committed to helping them optimize, modernize, automate and secure their industrial networks from end to end,” said Patrick Deruytter, VP Solutions Delivery EMEA at Belden. “Our next-generation solutions empower CPG manufacturers and material handlers to address the growth of intelligent, networked devices and robust analytics deriving from increasing digitization and the shift to Industry 4.0. Together, we can build the foundation that makes it possible to accelerate digital transformation and improve operational efficiencies.”
Solution Demos: Industrial Automation Portfolio
As the industrial sector moves towards new levels of interoperability powered by Industry 4.0, Belden’s solutions prioritize standardization and multifunctionality to reduce total-cost-of-ownership, while achieving network-wide visibility:
- Belden Horizon™: With edge orchestration capabilities that let users deploy edge applications on any device, locally or remotely, the powerful Belden Horizon platform supports secure, always-on connections to geographically dispersed assets.
- Hirschmann OpEdge-8D: An industrial-grade edge gateway device, the Hirschmann OpEdge-8D provides reliable computing infrastructure for running applications at the network edge to transform local data into useful insights.
- Hirschmann BOBCAT: Compact, yet powerful networking solutions, BOBCAT Managed Switches - including the BOBCAT Single Pair Ethernet (SPE) 100/1000 Base-T1 Demo which supports over 40m cable length - offer flexibility, interoperability and a ruggedized design to support real-time communications and simplified maintenance.
- Lumberg Automation LioN-X: A standardized input/output (I/O) technology, the multiprotocol-capable LioN-X family features fast, reliable, secure solutions that allow easy integration into industrial programmable logic controller (PLC) environments and are ready for Industry 4.0.
Interactive Presentation: Digital Transformation
In addition to spotlighting Belden solutions, SPS 2022 features Belden Director of Product Management, Jeremy Friedmar, presenting a session entitled “Digital Transformation & Industry 4.0: It’s Real, It’s Urgent, and It’s Critical” on Tuesday, 8 November 2022 from 03:55 – 04:15 PM in Forum Hall 5. This session will offer insights on how industrial organizations can build future-ready digitization infrastructures that enable collection, visualization and analysis of operational data.
To learn more about Belden’s Industrial Automation Solutions, join us in Hall 10.0, booth #120/121, or visit us online at https://www.belden.com/sps22.
P.O. Box 9
5900 AA VENLO
Notes for editors
Belden Inc. delivers the infrastructure that makes the digital journey simpler, smarter and secure. We’re moving beyond connectivity, from what we make to what we make possible through a performance-driven portfolio, forward-thinking expertise and purpose-built solutions. With a legacy of quality and reliability spanning 120-plus years, we have a strong foundation to continue building the future. We are headquartered in St. Louis and have manufacturing capabilities in North America, Europe, Asia, and Africa. For more information, visit us at www.belden.com; follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Belden and the Belden logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Belden Inc. or its affiliated companies in the United States and other jurisdictions. Belden and other parties may also have trademark rights in other terms used herein.