22 Feb 2017
TE Connectivity Identification Solutions Catalog provides complete resource guide for identification products
New catalog includes product data sheets and complete product specifications
DARMSTADT, Germany – February 22, 2017 – TE Connectivity (TE), a world leader in connectivity and sensors, released its new Identification Solutions Catalog to provide customers easy access to the full range of TE identification products and solutions. The comprehensive catalog includes identification solutions in the following product families:
- PRINTABLE TUBING manages marker system and includes the TMS System Six products that ensure operators can easily print, identify, pick, and place printed markers onto wires or cables with ease.
- PRINTABLE TAGS include tie-on cable marker tags used to identify large cables, wire bundles or pipes.
- STANDARD LABELS are a cost-effective way to identify wires, wire bundles and equipment. The range of standard formats and materials have been developed over 40 years and manufactured to cover all known industrial needs.
- PRE-PRINTED MARKERS from TE are well-established in the wire marking field. Over 60 years’ experience in manufacturing pre-printed markers ensure that the clip-on, snap-on and push-on wire markers are ideal products for low volume installers.
- PRINTERS, SOFTWARE & ACCESSORIES cover high volume and low volume. The software and materials are designed to meet stringent print performance needs.
The catalog`s index provides a visual reference for customers to quickly locate a part in the catalog by image, part number or product description.
Download TE’s new Identification Catalog and learn about TE’s innovative solutions and high performance products.
TMS System Six, TE, TE Connectivity and the TE connectivity (logo) are trademarks of the TE Connectivity Ltd. family of companies
Reader enquiriesTE Connectivity
+49 6154 607 1740
Notes for editors
TE CONNECTIVITY FACTS & FIGURES
TE Connectivity Ltd. (NYSE: TEL) TE Connectivity is a $12 billion global technology leader. Our commitment to innovation enables advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. TE’s unmatched breadth of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest of environments, helps build a safer, greener, smarter and more connected world. With 75,000 people – including more than 7,000 engineers – working alongside customers in nearly 150 countries, we help ensure that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS.
Further information: www.te.com.