13 Feb 2017
Perstorp launching cationic curing boosters at the European Coatings Show
Perstorp - February 13, 2016 - At the European Coatings Show (April 4-6) Perstorp will launch Curalite™, its range of boosters for cationic UV curing formulations, that can increase reaction speeds up to 15 times. Cationic UV curing technology is the perfect choice for printing on challenging surfaces such as plastic substrates or containers, where other technologies could fail.
The spotlight on the Perstorp stand (7A-603) will also be pointed at:
- The comeback of alkyd resins technology offering low carbon footprint and superior wood protection, in both cases superior to acrylics. With Perstorp’s Voxtar™, carbon footprint of the Alkyd formulation can be reduced up to 80%
- Intumescent paints, where Perstorp’s Charmor™ is used to provide more time to escape from burning buildings
- Capa™ 4101, a high performance polyol for tough conditions in two component polyurethane coatings
- Polyurethane Dispersions and Perstorp’s broad portfolio of building blocks for durable and flexible leather protection
Latest developments in these areas will be discussed by Perstorp experts in four presentations during the show:
- April 4:
- 10h50, in Hall 1/Stand 1-131: Caprolactone polyols for high performance coatings
- 14h10, in Hall 1/Stand 1-131: Spotlight on beautiful alkyds
- 15h10, in Hall 5/Stand 5-353: Polyurethane dispersions – combining high performance with environmental friendliness
- April 5:
- 11h30, in Hall 7/Stand 7-726: Cationic UV Curing - Speeding up reactivity 15x with Curalite™
If you would like to speak to a Perstorp expert and/or would like more information, please contact Kevin Noels (email@example.com, +31 164 317 011).
Perstorp Holding AB
SE-211 20 Malmö
+46 435 380 00
Notes for editors
A global leader in high growth niches
The Perstorp Group, a trusted world industrial leader, places focused and market-driven innovation at your fingertips. Our culture of performance builds on 130 years of experience and represents a complete chain of solutions in organic chemistry, process technology and application development. As the global leader in high growth niches, such as powder and UV cured coatings, plasticizers, synthetic lubricants and grain preservation, we are committed to develop products providing essential properties to enhance the quality, performance and profitability of our customers’ products and processes. As we look to the future, we strive for the development of smarter and safer products and sustainable processes that reduce environmental impact and create real value in end-products. Perstorp has approximately 1,500 employees and manufacturing units in Asia, Europe and North America. Sales in 2015 amounted to more than SEK 11 billion. Discover your winning formula at www.perstorp.com.