23 Mar 2017
Belden Offers DataCentre Solutions That Are Faster, Easier, Better
- Belden highlighted premium quality products at Data Centre World 2017
- Introduced latest innovations including PatchPro and Pre-term solutions
- Demonstrated Open Rack Design for Open Compute (OCP)
Venlo, The Netherlands - March 23, 2017 - Belden Inc., a global leader in signal transmission solutions for mission-critical applications, used its presence at Data Centre World 2017 to highlight the benefits of its industry-specific product range.
As a well-established industry leader, with long-term experience in enterprise networks and data centers, Belden offers an extensive portfolio that includes high performance, future-proof copper and fiber connectivity and cables, Racks, Power Distribution Units, Intelligent Patching and a comprehensive range of infrastructure secure managed solutions.
Belden Data Centre solutions are designed to be integrated seamlessly into a complete structured system that provides energy-efficient, secure, uninterrupted availability and high-quality performance.
During Data Centre World, Belden introduced a number of its latest innovations. These include:
PatchPro – Intelligent Layer Management AIM Solution
- FX FiberExpress Pre-term MPO and 10GX intelligent ready connectivity solution
- DCIM/AIM facility and connectivity management solution
- Belden FX FiberExpress MPO and 10GX High Performance solutions - Exceeding the standards performance requirement using patented enabling technologies − Enterprise wide product REV Connect.
- Future proof your infrastructure with cabinets for OCP with Belden’s new Open Bridge Rack compatible today as 19” converts to OCP in a flash. The Belden OBR cabinet will be demonstrated at our stand.
DCIM/AIM Intelligent Physical Layer Management
- Real-time network security and transparency
- Benefits of monitoring, reporting and analytics
- DCIM/AIM physical layer management software that maintains system accuracy and makes deployment easier
- Ways to facilitate audits, troubleshooting and changes?
- The impact of OCP on IT gear and mounting racks
- How the Open Bridge Rack allows transition from EIA to OCP rails
- OCP vs. EIA equipment-mounting standards
- Migration paths from EIA to OCP
- Containment options for high-density computing, cold- vs. hot-aisle containment and chimney containment
P.O. Box 9
5900 AA VENLO
+31 77 387 8555
Notes for editors
Only Belden’s innovative enterprise connectivity solutions take a universal approach to customers’ enterprises, resolving signal transmission needs with IP- and legacy-based solutions that enable a smooth migration to convergence. Belden’s extensive portfolio spans LAN, data centers, building automation and security and access control to keep information running smoothly. Outstanding global service and support capabilities and application-specific warranty programs complete Belden’s unique offering.
Belden Inc., a global leader in high quality, end-to-end signal transmission solutions, delivers a comprehensive product portfolio designed to meet the mission-critical network infrastructure needs of industrial, enterprise and broadcast markets. With innovative solutions targeted at reliable and secure transmission of rapidly growing amounts of data, audio and video needed for today's applications, Belden is at the center of the global transformation to a connected world. Founded in 1902, the company is headquartered in St. Louis and has manufacturing capabilities in North and South America, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit us at www.belden.com; follow us on Twitter: @BeldenInc.
Belden, Belden Sending All The Right Signals, and the Belden logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Belden Inc. or its affiliated companies in the United States and other jurisdictions. Belden and other parties may also have trademark rights in other terms used herein.
Editorial enquiriesNancy van Heesewijk
+31 164 317 018