3 Oct 2017
Archroma touches and colors your project at ABRAFATI 2017. Why? Because it’s our nature!
- Visit Archroma at ABRAFATI 2017, Booth 156, Sao Paulo Expo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Reinach, Switzerland, 3 October 2017 - Archroma, a global leader in color and specialty chemicals, will present at this year’s edition of ABRAFATI, the International Exhibition of Coatings Industry Suppliers and International Coatings Congress, which will take place at the São Paulo Expo on October 3-5, 2017.
The company’s specialist team will be showcasing Archroma’s innovations and solutions for coatings and construction under the motto: “IT’S OUR NATURE / Our chemistry touches and colors your project”.
Archroma offers coatings, adhesives and sealants for a wide range of applications. Literally thousands of satisfied customers have been witness to the outstanding success of its Mowilith® emulsions since its first patent was obtained in 1912.
At the show, visitors to the Archroma booth will be able to discover five new emulsions designed to create more value and sustainability for your business:
- Mowilith® Powder 2702 for adhesion and protection. Mowilith® Powder 2702 is an advanced redispersible semi-flexible polymer powder for dry-mix mortar applications obtained through spray-drying of optimized latex dispersions.
- Mowilith® LDM 6990 for a flawless finish. Mowilith® LDM 6990 is an innovative aqueous copolymer dispersion based on styrene acrylic technology, providing an alternative to pure acrylics and solvent based products for the wood and metal sector, and exteriors.
- Mowilith® LDM 6440 for higher flexibility and protection. Mowilith® LDM 6440 is a non-plasticized aqueous dispersion based on acrylic acid esters and styrene highly recommended to formulate waterproofing liquid membranes and elastomeric coatings.
- Mowilith® LDM 7601 for higher resistance and durability for wood coatings. Mowilith® LDM 7601 is an environmentally advanced water-based copolymer dispersion based on acrylic esters.
- Mowilith® SB 1000 for stain blocking primers. Mowilith® SB 1000 is an environmentally advanced water-based copolymer dispersion especially designed for resinous wood substrates.
- Date & Time: October 05, 2017, at 10am
- Location: Auditorium Coatings (05)
Archroma was also invited to participate to the ABRAFATI poster exhibition, with a focus on Mowilith® LDM 6710.
- Location: Poster Session Area
“Our constant flow of innovative solutions not only brings our customers increased performance”, comments Angelo Andrade, Global Product Manager Construction & Paints, Coatings, Adhesives & Sealants Business, Archroma. “They also address the market and consumer demand for products that are safer for people and kinder to the environment.”
We are looking forward to seeing you at Booth 156 and at www.cas.archroma.com.
Mowilith® Registered trademark
© 2017 Archroma
4153 Reinach BL (BL)
Notes for editors
Archroma is a global color and specialty chemicals company headquartered in Reinach near Basel, Switzerland. It operates with 3,000 employees over 35 countries and with 24 production sites. Its three businesses – Brand & Performance Textile Specialties, Packaging & Paper Specialties, and Coatings, Adhesives & Sealants – deliver specialized performance and color solutions to meet customers’ needs in their local markets, touching and coloring people’s lives every day, everywhere.
Archroma is passionate about delivering leading and innovative solutions, enhancing people’s lives and respecting the planet. The company is committed to challenging the status quo in the deep belief that it can make its industry sustainable; an approach reflected in its innovations, world-class quality standards, high service levels and cost-efficiency. Products enhanced, colors enhanced, performance enhanced – “Life enhanced”.